What a difference it is driving by yourself than with a car of kids. Here is my top 10 hints to spotting a mum driver on the road.
1. The car may sound like it has some pretty heavy bass music beating but turn down those windows and you will find a blasting of wiggles songs. Mum driver may or may not be singing!
2. Random car swerving whilst mum driver is reaching for a dropped dummy or drink bottle or blowing a child's nose.
3. Orange lights are the same as green lights when baby is screaming for a feed and mum driver's boobs start spraying all over the steering wheel.
4. Child in the back screams 'There's a spider' and mum driver crosses four lanes whilst screaming 'WHERE' to pull over and jump out of the car; leaving children to fend for themselves.
5. Getting beeped at the traffic lights after it has turned green because mum driver is busy breaking up a sibling argument.
6. When the floor of the car becomes a second toy room and rubbish bin.
7. SUV .... given
8. Car windows are dirtier on the inside than the outside.
9. When a mum driver parks 100 metres down the road to avoid a reverse parallel park.
10. Wondering if you've still got it when a car full of young males stops next to you but you realise you have three screaming children in the back. Yep really attractive!
Happy Friday everyone, drive safe xxx