'My goal for 2015 is to accomplish the goals of 2014 which I should have done in 2013 because I made a promise in 2012 and planned in 2011'. ecard
Well that pretty much sums up my yearly resolutions, but I thought I would say Happy New Year to you mummas with my list of resolutions without the tiniest bit of exaggeration ;)
Resolutions of The Realistic Mum
1. To lose weight - given
2. To be more classy - a personal tradition of mine that I usually break the moment I step into the grocery store wearing my ugg boots.
3. To run and exercise everyday - more than 50 metres and longer than 20 minutes.
4. To cut out sugar and carbs - Monday to Tuesday.
5. To take time for myself once a week - after housework, running kids to sport, cooking dinner, laundry, grocery shopping, running errands for the husband, house renovations......
6. To do good deeds and be kind - on the days I get a full nights sleep.
7. To prepare all food and snacks for the kids each week to cut down packaged foods - when I can be bothered.
8. To say no - a constant sucker for punishment.
9. To save money for a holiday - after we have been to 500 birthday parties.
10. To read one book every month - trying not to fall asleep after reading the fist page.
I don't call them New Year's Resolutions. I prefer the term, "Casual promises to myself that I'm under no legal obligation to fulfill". ecard
Happy New Year to you mummas! I'm looking forward to being on this journey with you next year whatever may come at us. I also want to say a huge thank you for following, reading and all your positive feedback since this blog started a month ago. I have had over 2000 visitors which has been an overwhelming response for such a short time. Look out for more Realistic Mum blogs and much more coming in 2015
Love The Realistic Mum x